McIntyre Legal Pty Ltd is a boutique law firm specialising in assisting individuals and families with contested estates, probate and estate planning.
Our expertise includes:
- Contested Wills (including informal Wills and complex construction issues)
- Family provision claims
- Contested Powers of Attorney and Appointments of Enduring Guardian
- Contested and uncontested grants of probate and letters of administration
- Advising executors and beneficiaries
- Drafting Wills, Enduring Powers of Attorney, and Appointments of Enduring Guardian
- Drafting Wills incorporating various types of testamentary trusts
Boutique law firm
Anthea McIntyre is Director and Principal Solicitor of McIntyre Legal.
Anthea has been practising as a Solicitor for over 15 years, and is admitted to practise in the Supreme Court of New South Wales, the Federal Court of Australia and the High Court of Australia.
Anthea holds a Bachelor of Laws degree with First Class Honours, a Bachelor of Arts degree (majoring in Psychology) and has also completed a Masters of Applied Law specialising in Wills & Estates.
In January 2018, Anthea was appointed as a member of The Law Society of New South Wales’ Elder Law, Capacity & Succession Committee.
Prior to establishing McIntyre Legal in 2014, Anthea was a Senior Associate for over 8 years at top tier law firm, Herbert Smith Freehills, and a Senior Advisor and Lawyer at the Australian Institute of Company Directors for 2 years.
Available to assist at your convenience
McIntyre Legal’s office is conveniently located in the City of Sydney at Suite 502, Level 5, Lawson Place, 165 Phillip Street, Sydney. It is located opposite the Law Courts Building and is a 1 minute walk from Martin Place.
We are also available to meet with our clients outside business hours and at other locations around Sydney.
All meetings are by appointment only.